Trade sales pitches are available at the event – you should first complete the championship application process (click here) and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pitch prices etc.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE RALLY CAR EXPERIENCE COMPETITION
1. The promoter is Bolton-le-Moors Car Club Ltd (company no. 00600155).
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 that resides in either the United Kingdom or Ireland.
3. The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved in the organisation of the 2017 Neil Howard Stages in association with Graham Coffey Solicitors including event officials, set-up crews, sponsors, circuit employees, and radio and medical crews.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Details of how to enter can be found at www.blmcc.co.uk.
6. The opening date of the competition is: 8th September 2017 at 20:00
7. Closing date for entry will be 12th September 2017 at 20:00. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. You must be available and able to make your own way to and from the Oulton Park race circuit, Cheshire (CW6 9BW) at your own cost, for 10am on Wednesday 20th September 2017
10. The prize for the winner(s) are as follows:
• 2 Winners – A passenger ride in an iconic rally car around the Oulton Park Race Circuit together with a day at the media day and the further treat of a drive of the Toyota GT86 around the Oulton Park Rally Circuit
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by the organisers.
15. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material related to the competition and the 2016 Neil Howard Stages and agree to allow Bolton-le-Moors Car Club, Motorsport Vision and Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors to use any images and video taken on the day as they see fit. You may be requested to take part in a photo shoot session. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. You note that Motorsport is Dangerous and you will be present entirely at your own risk and be required to sign an indemnity form before your run.
19. You are reminded that rally cars are dirty and you should wear appropriate clothing (i.e. trainers, jeans, t-shirt/jumper).
20. You must be in good health with no known heart conditions, must not be pregnant and must be a maximum of 6ft 4in high and no heavier than 18 stone.
21. Food or drink will be provided on the day by Bolton-le-Moors Car Club, Motorsport Vision Racing, Smith and Jones Engines and Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors.
22. In accordance with Oulton Park rules and regulations, pets are not allowed within the venue.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bolton-le-Moors Car Club, Motorsport Vision Racing, Smith and Jones Engines and Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors and not to any other party.